Sunday 25 September 2011

Welcome

I am a stay at home mum to Joshua who is 22 month old. Before entering into the world of parenting I was a teacher. I intend to stay at home with my son until he goes to school and want him to have as much fun at home as he can. I want him to learn and be inspired and be free to experiment with his creativity. I want to be able to repeat this experience with a baby brother or sister for Joshua so I decided instead of keeping lots of pieces of paper filed I would write an online diary here! Feel free to copy any of my ideas (as lots of them aren't original anyway) and entertain your own kids with them. I have been inspired by many bloggers over the last few months and have collected a hell of a lot of ideas!!! (I will of course mention you if  I use your ideas.) I hope you enjoy my journey as much as I am going to.

Lots of love
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment